As we are facing water crisis in Iran, ACC become more and more important and popular. Taking this fact into consideration drive significant role to impetus us to start a collaboration with leading ACC manufacturers worldwide. MPI-KMC as a strong partner is capable of taking advantage of up to date foreign technology and domestic empowerment to play a key role in power plant projects.
An Air Cooled Condenser (ACC) is a direct dry cooling system where the steam is condensed inside air-cooled finned tubes. Since there is no intermediate surface condenser like Indirect Dry Cooling, the overall performance is better.
Benefits of our services in ACC
- Low consumption of water (suitable in cases where water is critical or costly)
- Low environmental burden (no chemicals are used for water treatment, there is only a minimum risk of technical substances leakage into underground/surface water)
- Low maintenance costs
- Longer service life – lower corrosion load with the cooling medium
- No evaporation or water escape (used in urban areas)
- Option of primary circuit cooling